Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A microwave breakfast cake that is sure to please everyone!
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine 1st three ingredients; microwave on high for 2 minutes Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over apples. Arrange apples in bottom of Microwaveable bunt pan.
- Whisk egg, milk and veggie oil until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Step 2 and whisk until well blended.
- Pour over apple mixture and microwave for 10 minutes on 50% power.
- When fully cooked flip and over on plate and serve.