Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A microwave breakfast cake that is sure to please everyone!
Make and share this Apple Pancake Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1st three ingredients; microwave on high for 2 minutes Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over apples. Arrange apples in bottom of Microwaveable bunt pan.
- Whisk egg, milk and veggie oil until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Step 2 and whisk until well blended.
- Pour over apple mixture and microwave for 10 minutes on 50% power.
- When fully cooked flip and over on plate and serve.