Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy healthy breakfast
Make and share this Apple-Pancake Bake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 425°.
- beat eggs vigorously 30 seconds.
- stir in flour, milk, mix to blend well but do not over mix.
- divide butter into 6 muffin tins, place in oven until melted.
- place 1 tsp brown sugar in each muffin tin
- divide apple among muffins.
- pour batter equally on top of apples.
- bake for 10-15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
My husband and I really liked this yummy breakfast, even though it was a bit egg-ier tasting than I expected. They browned up beautifully in my jumbo muffin pans. We drizzled each with sugar free syrup for a touch more sweetness. Thanks for sharing!