This is a fantastic pancake-style apple recipe that is baked in a baking dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large apples, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (can use more)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Melt the butter in the baking pan inside the oven.
- 4Arrange the apple slices evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- 5Bake for about 10 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- 6Remove apples from oven, and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 7In a blender, combine all pancake ingredients, and pour over apples.
- 8Return to oven, and bake about 30-40 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with icing sugar, and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pancake Bake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 254.2 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g