- 2 cups sliced cooking apples
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup of a mix cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a 9" iron skillet.
- Add apple slices to the skillet along with the tablespoon of cinnamon. Cook until soft and then add the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Remove from stove.
- Mix the eggs, flour and milk til smooth. Pour into the pan over the apples.
- Place in oven at 350'. Bake til puffy and light brown on the edges -- about 20 minute.
- Slice and serve out of the pan or invert onto a serving platter.