Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3⁄4 cup refined flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons oil
- For filling: 2 apples 1 tbsp butter 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder Sift refined flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat eggs one at a time.
- Add milk, water and essence.
- Whisk continously.
- Make a well in the sifted ingredients.
- Pour liquid ingredients in this.
- Combine with a few swift strokes.
- Heat a 5" griddle.
- Let the batter spread over the bottom of the griddle.
- Cook the pancake over moderate heat.
- When brown underneath, reverse the side and brown the other side.
- Use a little oil for each pancake.
- Spread the filling on the pancake.
- Roll up and serve.
- For the filling: Peel, core and thinly slice the apples.
- Cook for a few seconds in butter and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- Keep aside till needed.
This is more of a crepe than a pancake. There is no measurements for apples/cinnamon, so I served them plain with syrup and cool whip. Salt needs to be reduced.