Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is like an upside down pancake that puffs up when its done.
Make and share this Apple Oven Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in pie plate in oven; brush on sides of pie plate.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon over butter.
- Arrange apple over sugar in counterclockwise direction.
- Beat eggs slightly in med bowl with whisk or beater.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until mixed.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until puffy and deep golden brown.
- IMMEDIATELY loosen edge of pancake and turn upside down onto plate.