This is like an upside down pancake that puffs up when its done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in pie plate in oven; brush on sides of pie plate.
- 3Sprinkle 2 tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon over butter.
- 4Arrange apple over sugar in counterclockwise direction.
- 5Beat eggs slightly in med bowl with whisk or beater.
- 6Beat in remaining ingredients just until mixed.
- 7Pour into pie plate.
- 8Bake 30-35 minutes until puffy and deep golden brown.
- 9IMMEDIATELY loosen edge of pancake and turn upside down onto plate.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 479.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g