Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick and easy punch would be delightful at a country wedding or any celebration. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
- 907.18 g apple juice, chilled
- 340.19 g frozen cranberry juice cocktail (a can concentrate)
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 1419.0 ml ginger ale or 1419.0 ml champagne, chilled
- 1 red apple, do not core
- in large punch bowl combine apple juice, craanberry cocktail concentrate and ornage juice, stir to dissolve.
- slowly add ginger ale or champagne.
- vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
- float apple slices on top of each punch.
I loved the way the ginger ale complememnted the apples. this is light and refreshing. I couldn`t find the cranberry concentrate so I use cranberry juice. Thanks!