Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on another website. I've made it a few times and it's wonderful! Very easy and refreshing. I usually double this recipe.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle apple juice, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 apple
- In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice. Stir until mixed.
- Slowly pour the ginger ale down the sides of the bowl.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices. Float apple slices on the top of the punch.
- You can also try floating dried apple rings or orange slices. You can also make a frozen juice ring. I think this might be good with a spiced cinnamon syrup.
I made this for one of my sister-in-law's wedding showers. I wanted something other than sherbet punch. Everyone thought it was great.
Very good punch! I scaled it down a bit. Thanks Engrossed! Made for Beverage tag.
Yummy ! I loved this punch so refreshing