1/3 Photos of Apple Orchard Punch
Found this on another website. I've made it a few times and it's wonderful! Very easy and refreshing. I usually double this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice. Stir until mixed.
- 2Slowly pour the ginger ale down the sides of the bowl.
- 3Thinly slice the apple vertically, forming whole apple slices. Float apple slices on the top of the punch.
- 4You can also try floating dried apple rings or orange slices. You can also make a frozen juice ring. I think this might be good with a spiced cinnamon syrup.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Orchard Punch
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g