1/3 Photos of Apple Orchard Bean Bake
My daughter recently bought me some vintage cookbooks. This recipe came from Betty Crocker's Dinner in a Dish, published in 1965. This is a good hearty casserole for cold winter days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Core the apple and slice thinly.
- 2Brown the sausage in a skillet. Drain well.
- 3Stir in beans, soup, and pepper. Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Arrange apple slices over casserole. Sprinkle brown sugar over apples.
- 5Bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 25 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Orchard Bean Bake
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 933.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g