Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is a great way to turn the kids on to yogurt. It was created by Rick Tramonte, Executive Chef & owner of Tru Restaurant in Chigago. Garnish with almonds, some cinnamon, sprig of mint and if desired add additional honey
- 473.18 ml low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 granny smith apple, cored,peeled and diced
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 118.29 ml ice
- 29.58 ml honey
- Pour all the ingredients in to a Blender or Food processor Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 Tall glasses.