Recipe by weekend cooker
A easy to make meal for leftover ham with a great sauce
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Most things that include apples & raisins are tops in my book, & this one is right in there with them ~ VERY, VERY NICE! Don't know what the small amount of water was for at the end of the ingredient list, but I replaced it with a smiggen more of the OJ! Thanks, much, for a great keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked ham
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ham slices into 6 equal pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the ham.
- Plice 1 slice of ham in slow cooker, and spread 1/6 of apple mixture over top.
- Repeat layers until apple mixture is used up.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.