Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh apple, orange, pear and lemon prepared in your juicer. The lemon cuts the sweetness of the juice.
- 2 medium apples (any sweet variety such as Honeycrisp or Pink Lady)
- 1 pear (Bartlett or any variety, find your favorite)
- 1 large orange
- 0 large lemon
- Wash apples, pear and lemon.
- Core apples and pear. Discard cores.
- Peel orange. Discard peel.
- Cut lemon, leaving peel on.
- Turn juicer on and put fruit through the juicer chute.
Very refreshing. The lemon does cut the sweetness, and the pear adds some thickness to the juice. Made for Fall 2011 PAC game.