Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Enjoy this single serving dessert next time you're cooking for one. This can be made in the oven or in the microwave.
- 1 apples or 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place fruit in small baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, then sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes OR microwave on high for 2 and 1/2 minutes or until fruit is tender.
This is absolutely delicious! I baked this in the oven, of course. The microwave doesn't cook evenly enough for me. I tossed the apple slices in a mixture of 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon flour, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. I also drizzled caramel over the top and it turned out wonderfully! Thank you so much for this recipe!
I love this recipe. I have made it several times. It makes an amazing breakfast or a great dessert or snack.
simple and hit the spot. i used a food processor to slice the apples, kept the skin on, and baked it in the oven. whipped some heavy cream til stiff with a lil powdered sugar, and put it all in a mug with a big spoon. perfect weeknight treat.