1/2 Photos of Apple or Cherry or Blueberry Pie Quesadilla
A quick and easy dessert that is quite tasty. You can change the fruit filling and cheeses to suit your mood or use fresh fruit in season.If using fresh fruit, you may have to cook atop the stove for a few minutes to help break down the fruit. Add 1/4 C sugar for each 2 C fruit. You may end up with extra fruit, so make 2 Quesadillas. Use cream cheese with cherry and top with sugar. Use provolone with blueberry or blue cheese with blueberry. Very inexpensive, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray iron skillet or cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Microwave butter, cover with a paper towl and microwave about 15 seconds until melted.
- 4Place 1 tortilla in skillet or cookie sheet.
- 5Spoon fruit onto middle of tortilla leaving about 1/2 inch all around.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Place the second tortilla on top.
- 8Drizzle melted butter evenly over the crust.
- 9Mix the sugar and cinnamon (if apples are used) in a small bowl.
- 10Sprinkle over tortilla.
- 11Bake about 8-10 minutes until just beginning to brown.
- 12Remove from oven and cut into 4 wedges.
- 13Serve with vanilla ice cream!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple or Cherry or Blueberry Pie Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 536.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g