Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy sweet pork chops. Very moist and delicious. Rather nice for a romantic evening.
- 2 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- 1 small apple, peeled cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Spread each side of pork chops with mustard and broil in a broiling pan until browned.
- While they are cooking melt butter in a skillet, add apple and onions. Saute over medium about 5 minutes. Reduce to low and sprinkle with seasoning. Cover and cook until apple is soft.
- To serve, transfer pork chips to plate and top with apple mix.