Spooky little cupcakes that are perfect for your childs next Halloween party. Flavored with apples and spice (and everything nice!) these cupcakes are a sure-fire hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml applesauce
- 78.07 ml milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line 18 medium muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
- 3Beat sugars and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and applesauce.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture alternately with milk until well blended.
- 6Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Combine in large bowl with mixer at low speed, cream cheese and butter.
- 10Add confectioners sugar alternately with milk and vanilla and beat at medium speed 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- 11If desired add more milk until frosting is desired consistency.
- 12To decorate, frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
- 13Use red decorating gel to add veins to eyes; make pupils of eyes with M&M's (M side down, of course).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple of My Eyeball Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 289.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g