Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From First magazine. " The quercetin in apples inhibits the release of histamines, inflammatory compounds that trigger allergic reactions like a runny nose and itchy eyes."
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1⁄2 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mint (optional)
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender 30 seconds or until smooth. Garnish with cucumbers and mint or dill.