1/1 Photo of Apple Oats Casserole Bars
Great vegan dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measurements may vary depending on size of casserole dish.
- 2In an 8" x 8" baking dish, sprinkle 1/3 of the oats on the bottom of dish.
- 3Next, layer 1/2 of the raisins, 1/2 of the coconut, another 1/3 of the oats, and all of the apples (or applesauce), and top with spices.
- 4Pour on 1/2 of the milk.
- 5Continue by adding the rest of the raisins, oats and coconut, and spices.
- 6Top with the almonds and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Pour on the rest of the milk.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oats Casserole Bars
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: