Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Measurements may vary depending on size of pan.
- In an 8" x 8" baking dish, sprinkle 1/2 cup of nuts, 1/3 cup of coconut and 1/3 of the oats on the bottom ofdish.
- Next, layer 1/2 of the raisins, 1/3 of the coconut, another 1/3 of the oats, 1/2 of the chocolate chips and all of the apples (or applesauce), and top with spices.
- Pour on 1/2 of the milk.
- Continue by adding the rest of the raisins, chips, oats and coconut, and spices.
- Top with the nuts and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour on the rest of the milk.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- These bars freeze well and are always ready.