My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measurements may vary depending on size of pan.
- 2In an 8" x 8" baking dish, sprinkle 1/2 cup of nuts, 1/3 cup of coconut and 1/3 of the oats on the bottom ofdish.
- 3Next, layer 1/2 of the raisins, 1/3 of the coconut, another 1/3 of the oats, 1/2 of the chocolate chips and all of the apples (or applesauce), and top with spices.
- 4Pour on 1/2 of the milk.
- 5Continue by adding the rest of the raisins, chips, oats and coconut, and spices.
- 6Top with the nuts and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Pour on the rest of the milk.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 9These bars freeze well and are always ready.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oats Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.8
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 81.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened chocolate chips