1/3 Photos of Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Sue Lau's Note:
Very comforting and old-fashioned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- 3In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and oil, stirring until just blended.
- 4Stir in flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mixing until only just moistened (do not overmix).
- 5Gently fold in the apples.
- 6Spoon batter into the muffin tin, dividing evenly among the cups.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- 9Serve warm or cool; store unused portions in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 304.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g