Very comforting and old-fashioned.
Make and share this Apple Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and oil, stirring until just blended.
- Stir in flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mixing until only just moistened (do not overmix).
- Gently fold in the apples.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, dividing evenly among the cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Serve warm or cool; store unused portions in an airtight container.