Becky #7's Note:
This is a variation on "Mom's Oatmeal Muffins," posted by Narshmellow. I cut back on the fat and sugar some, and added apples and cinnamon. They came out delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix together the dry ingredients in a big bowl ( this does not include the apples).
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients (this also doesn't include the apples).
- 4Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stir until just moist.
- 5Add the apples, stir only until they're well distributed.
- 6Pour into greased muffin tins, fill almost to the top (these don't rise much).
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g