Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it came from a cookbook compiled of old recipes from farms in the early 1900's. Hope you like it!
- Sift together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Combine egg, milk, and 1/4 cup melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Combine remaining butter with 2 tablespoons sugar and spices, brush on tops of muffins.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 30 minute.