Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from a recipe book that came with the SmartWare silicone baking set my Grandma Retha sent to me for my birthday.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine carrots, applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- Add eggs and sugar and mix together.
- In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Stir dry ingredients into applesauce mixture until blended. Do not over mix.
- Divide mixture into 2 loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from bake ware.
Thank your grandma for sending you the recipe and thank you for posting it here! Great bread with lots of flavor. Spices are just right. Will be making this often. I am going to try it with some dried cranberries added next time.