1/1 Photo of Apple Nut Loaf
1 hr 20 mins
This is from a recipe book that came with the SmartWare silicone baking set my Grandma Retha sent to me for my birthday.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine carrots, applesauce, oil and vanilla.
- 3Add eggs and sugar and mix together.
- 4In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients.
- 5Stir dry ingredients into applesauce mixture until blended. Do not over mix.
- 6Divide mixture into 2 loaf pans.
- 7Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from bake ware.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Nut Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g