Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A beautiful Tart.
Make and share this Apple Nut Lattice Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 2 10 inch pie crusts
- 3 cups granny smith apples, peeled & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degress F.
- Place one crust in a tart pan.
- Combine in large bowl apples, sugar, raisins, pecans, cinnamon, lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Spoon into tart shell.
- Make Lattice top and assemble.
- Trim and seal edges.
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and water; gently brush over lattice.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes.
- Remove to rack and cool completely.
- Prepare glaze and drizzle over cool tart.