1/1 Photo of Apple Nut Coffee Cake
This is one of my favorite quick breakfasts in the fall and winter, especially if you warm it up in the microwave. I've been making this for 20 years! It is one of the first recipes I ever learned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease pan.
- 2In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together shortening and sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- 4Core, peel and chop the apple.
- 5Stir ½ of the flour mixture into the sugar mixture.
- 6Add the sour cream and then the rest of the flour.
- 7Stir in apple.
- 8Spread evenly in pan.
- 9Chop the nuts.Mix with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle on top.
- 10Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Nut Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g