Cook1 hr 30 mins
Super moist and absolutely delicious! This cake can also be baked in a 10-inch tube pan.
Make and share this Apple-Nut Cinnamon Bundt Cake With Brown Sugar Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon (can use more)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer beat the oil with white and brown sugar until well blended (about 4 minutes).
- Add in eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined.
- In a small bowl combine the flour with baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to the sugar mixture; mix until combined.
- Fold in the apples and nuts.
- Transfer to the bundt pan and bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes, then remove to wire rack.
- To make glaze: In a heavy saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and whipping cream; bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat stirring or whisking constantly for 1 minute.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Drizzle the warm glaze over the cake.