A yummy, moist apple walnut cake and so easy! Just dump everything into one bowl and stir. Recipe found on the web.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat just until combined.
- Batter will be thick.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake one hour or until tests done.
This is a lovely cake. I've made it before and we all enjoy it.
I halved the sugar and also added 1/2 cup of milk to bind it together as the mixture was very dry ... went down well!
This cake tastes really good, but was not a light fluffy cake. It is dense and moist. Really easy. I cut the sugar as suggested by another reviewer, and it was sweet enough, but I think I will top it with a glaze for appearance. Marie, thanks for the easy tasty recipe!