Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Apple-Barn Cookbook
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs and sugar.
- Add sour cream and oil and beat again.
- Sift dry ingredients and beat in with the moist ingredients.
- Stir in apples, pecans, and vanilla.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 10x5x3 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minute.
- Turn out on wire racks to finish cooling.