1 hr 15 mins
Very simple to put together and very versatile because you can use other fresh fruits as well as canned fruits, just adjust the sugar. The heavy cream becomes custard-like and truly nummy.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix according to boxed directions with eggs, oil and water.
- 2Pour batter in greased and floured 13 X 9 inch cake pan.
- 3Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with apple slices.
- 4Put sugared apple slices over the batter in the pan.
- 5Pour the heavy whipping cream over the apples.
- 6Bake in preheated 350* oven for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Nummy Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2017 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5131.2
- Calories from Fat 2144
- Total Fat 238.2 g
- Saturated Fat 118.9 g
- Cholesterol 662.6 mg
- Sodium 3717.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 742.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.0 g
- Sugars 517.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g