Recipe by MNLisaB
Very simple to put together and very versatile because you can use other fresh fruits as well as canned fruits, just adjust the sugar. The heavy cream becomes custard-like and truly nummy.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups peeled sliced cooking apples
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix according to boxed directions with eggs, oil and water.
- Pour batter in greased and floured 13 X 9 inch cake pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with apple slices.
- Put sugared apple slices over the batter in the pan.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the apples.
- Bake in preheated 350* oven for 1 hour.