Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very simple to put together and very versatile because you can use other fresh fruits as well as canned fruits, just adjust the sugar. The heavy cream becomes custard-like and truly nummy.
- Mix cake mix according to boxed directions with eggs, oil and water.
- Pour batter in greased and floured 13 X 9 inch cake pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with apple slices.
- Put sugared apple slices over the batter in the pan.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the apples.
- Bake in preheated 350* oven for 1 hour.