Recipe by BestTeenChef
Great apple muffins! Probaly just like most of the other apple muffin recipes here are zaar, but i garentee you won't be disappionted!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg(if using).
- Combine apple, egg milk and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until combined but not over mixed.
- Spoon into lightly greased or paper-lined muffin cups, filling almost to top.
- Bake in 400 F(200 C) oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden and tops are firm to touch.