Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Emily Guidry. 2 WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 2/3 cup.
- 3 medium sweet peppers, julienned
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute the peppers, onion and apple in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce, garlic, rosemary and basil.
- Cook and stir until heated through.