Recipe by JessGarfield
This biscuits are high in fibre, low in fat, and low in processed sugar--at least that's what my Food Tech teacher kept telling us! :P
- 125 g softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 125 g pecans
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat butter and sugar together until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after addition.
- Fold in flour and rolled oats. Add pecans and apple. Mix well.
- Drop teaspoons of the mixture onto paper-lined trays. Allow room for spreading.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.