Recipe by jillytwinmum
This is the most complemented meat I have EVER made on the BBQ - everyone went crazy for it on Memorial Day - it is delicious, succulent and addictive!! Watch out!
Top Review by Fancy Cake Lady
This is delicious! My family raved over this...even the kids. And it was easy to make. I will definitely make it again. Like others, I did not have the Karo specificied on hand -- and I don't use corn syrup in my cooking, so I substituted maple-flavored agave syrup. It was wonderful. I served it with basmati rice, green beans with bacon and onion, and fried cinnamon apples. Thumbs up!
- 1⁄2 cup syrup (Karo with Brown Sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir first 4 ingredients together to make the glaze.
- Pour half the glaze over the pork and stand for 15-30 minutes.
- Roast or Grill pork at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins per side.
- Heat remaining glaze on stovetop or in microwave.
- Drizzle cooked pork with remaining glaze or serve on side as a dip.