1/1 Photo of Apple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is the most complemented meat I have EVER made on the BBQ - everyone went crazy for it on Memorial Day - it is delicious, succulent and addictive!! Watch out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first 4 ingredients together to make the glaze.
- 2Pour half the glaze over the pork and stand for 15-30 minutes.
- 3Roast or Grill pork at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins per side.
- 4Heat remaining glaze on stovetop or in microwave.
- 5Drizzle cooked pork with remaining glaze or serve on side as a dip.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 49.0 g