Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is the most complemented meat I have EVER made on the BBQ - everyone went crazy for it on Memorial Day - it is delicious, succulent and addictive!! Watch out!
- Stir first 4 ingredients together to make the glaze.
- Pour half the glaze over the pork and stand for 15-30 minutes.
- Roast or Grill pork at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins per side.
- Heat remaining glaze on stovetop or in microwave.
- Drizzle cooked pork with remaining glaze or serve on side as a dip.
This is delicious! My family raved over this...even the kids. And it was easy to make. I will definitely make it again. Like others, I did not have the Karo specificied on hand -- and I don't use corn syrup in my cooking, so I substituted maple-flavored agave syrup. It was wonderful. I served it with basmati rice, green beans with bacon and onion, and fried cinnamon apples. Thumbs up!
This was a GREAT choice! Quick & Easy my family loved it! I didn't have apple cidar vinager so I used white vinegar and I had ONE apple left, I cut the apple up and put it on the bottom of the pan before I added the pork! It was wonderful!! Thank you!
An excellent recipe for pork that I'll be making again and again! Easily transported to the cottage as the glaze can be made ahead. I used maple syrup with a bit of brown sugar as suggested and pork chops, served with sliced potatoes onions and carrots grilled in foil. Teenagers and adults all loved it. Thank you!