Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the internet, somewhere, sometime, I surf a lot. I browned on top of stove in the oil then put in crock pot to cook on low for several hours.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- Season chops with pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brown chops on one side.
- Turn chops; add apple juice, jelly, and mustard to skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
Mmmm! I found this recipe on HyVee.com when pork chops went on sale. I tried this recipe since it looked easy - I don't cook pork often so I have zero ideas of my own! It was very easy, and it also tasted great. I served it with #77666 Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples and a simple salad. DH said it was the best thing I'd ever made! Welcome to my repeat folder! Thank you for posting.