1 hr 40 mins
I got this from either Taste of Home, or one of those magazines. Yet to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan, combine jelly, mustard, lemon juice, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from the heat, set aside.
- 3Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in deep.
- 4Insert a clove in each diamond.
- 5Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 6Bake unconvered at 325 for 20 minutes PER POUND, or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- 7During the last 30 minutes of baking, brush with glaze twice.
- 8Garnish with apple rings (optional).
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Mustard Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.2
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 266.3 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 76.1 g