Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 40 mins
I got this from either Taste of Home, or one of those magazines. Yet to try.
Make and share this Apple Mustard Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- In a small sauce pan, combine jelly, mustard, lemon juice, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, set aside.
- Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in deep.
- Insert a clove in each diamond.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake unconvered at 325 for 20 minutes PER POUND, or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- During the last 30 minutes of baking, brush with glaze twice.
- Garnish with apple rings (optional).