1/1 Photo of Apple Muffins (Cake Mix)
These muffins are made with a yellow cake mix and apple pie filling. Super Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat pie filling, eggs, apple pie spice and yellow cake mix together with an with electric mixer on medium-speed until thoroughly mixed. (You can "mash" with a potato masher if you prefer chunks in your muffins).
- 3Divide batter equally between 24 paper-lined cupcake wells.
- 4Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 5Allow to cool before peeling off paper liners.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Muffins (Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 160.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice