These muffins are made with a yellow cake mix and apple pie filling. Super Easy!
Make and share this Apple Muffins (Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat pie filling, eggs, apple pie spice and yellow cake mix together with an with electric mixer on medium-speed until thoroughly mixed. (You can "mash" with a potato masher if you prefer chunks in your muffins).
- Divide batter equally between 24 paper-lined cupcake wells.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before peeling off paper liners.