Recipe by andypandy
Posted this for another zaar chef, have not tried this yet myself. This recipe comes from Sandra Woodruff RD Fat Free Baking Cookbook.
- 2 -3 cortland apples, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole milk
- 2 whole fresh eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop apples roughly.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Grease muffins tins lightly.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs, mix in the oil and milk.
- Add wet mix to the dry mixture and stir JUST until combined.
- Add apples and stir again, just til mixed.
- Pour into muffin pans.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- This is the original oven temp, and time.
- I usually bake everything moderate heat, 350 degrees, so the timing is about the same, or 30 minutes.