Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like to use Northern Spy apples with this recipe. The molasses makes it a little different.
Make and share this Apple-Molasses Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly dust the bottom crust with flour.
- Add the sliced apples to fill the pan.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of apples.
- Then sprinkle on the salt and cinnamon.
- Pour the molasses over the top.
- Dot with the butter.
- Put the pie crust on top and seal edges.
- Cut a few slits in the top.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.