Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
There is no crust to it and I used rum to add a little favour(:
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄8 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large apples, sliced into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Boil Rum in small saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Using an electric mixer beat rum, sugar, egg, oil and raisin in large bowl until slightly thickened or for about 5 minutes.
- Add flour mixture then stir in apples, walnuts and raisins.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.