- 1 (425 g) can pie apples
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped mint
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons demerara sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine apple, caster sugar and mint.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4.
- Divide apple mixture amongst pastry.
- Brush edges of pastry with a little water.
- Fold over pastry to form triangles. Use fingers to pinch edges to seal.
- Place triangles on trays and brush each with egg and sprinkle over the sugar.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes.
- Serve warm with custard or ice cream.