Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
I love tea. I love apples. This only makes sense for them to come together in this great tea. This makes enough to serve to others, but I usually end up saving it all for myself. You can drink it hot, just skip the step about the ice. I prefer this particular tea over ice though. I sometimes add a bit of honey as well. Note that you need 1/2 cup of mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs of mint for garnish.
- 4 tea bags (your favorite flavor)
- 118.29 ml fresh mint leaves
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 sprig of fresh mint
- Combine tea bags, mint leaves, and lemon juice in a pitcher. Pour in boiling water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags and mint leaves. Stir in apple juice, and serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
I made this this morning and it really hit the spot. I love the apple and mint flavor of this tea. It is wonderful.
We loved this tea. Very light and delicious, and lightly sweet. The mint flavor was just great, I love mint, and I can't wait to try this again, maybe with a different juice too. Tanks for sharing this! Made for the PARTY tag event.