From Cooking Light. Also with granita recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chopped mint on a double layer of cheesecloth.
- 2Gather edges of cheesecloth together, and tie securely.
- 3Place cheesecloth bag and apple juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat; cover and let cool. Pour into a large pitcher; cover and chill. Discard cheesecloth bag, and stir in lime juice.
- 5Pour apple juice mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with additional mint sprigs, if desired.
- 6To make Apple Julep Granita: pour apple juice mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 7Remove mixture from freezer; scrape entire mixture with the tines of a fork until fluffy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Mint Julep
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g