Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This was on a hang tag attached to a bottle of Enova oil. The mini bundts are great to freeze and take in to work (one at a time, of course!) for breakfast.
- 2 cups apples, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly oil and flour the cake molds of a mini Bundt cake pan. In a medium sized mixing bowl, hand-mix the grated apples, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon; set aside. In another bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together; set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, oil, orange juice, vanilla and eggs. Beat at a higher speed until contents are a smooth consistency. Stir in the flour mixture. If using chopped walnuts, fold them into the mixture during this step.
- Stir the grated apples into the batter mixture. Pour the batter into each mini Bundt cake mold until full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, or until the cake provides slight resistance when lightly touched. Let cakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack until completely cool. Sprinkle tops of mini Bundt cakes with confectioners' sugar.