Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from http://www.indianfoodforever.com and posted here for ZWT8. Sounds yummy
Make and share this Apple Milkshake (Indian) recipe from Food.com.
- Peel apple and cut in small pieces.
- Now blend milk, sugar and apple in a mixer.
- Grind elaichi to a powder and mix in the shake.
- Now pour shake in the glasses.
- Put some crushed ice and serve it chilled.
Interesting. The texture of the apples was eh but the flavor was fab! Keep it well stirred & all was well. A nice, easy breakfast. Made for ZWT8.