Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from http://www.indianfoodforever.com and posted here for ZWT8. Sounds yummy
- 2 apples (seb)
- 2 cups milk (doodh)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 green cardamoms (hari elaichi)
- ice, as required
- Peel apple and cut in small pieces.
- Now blend milk, sugar and apple in a mixer.
- Grind elaichi to a powder and mix in the shake.
- Now pour shake in the glasses.
- Put some crushed ice and serve it chilled.
Interesting. The texture of the apples was eh but the flavor was fab! Keep it well stirred & all was well. A nice, easy breakfast. Made for ZWT8.