Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
by Chef Saucier Jacob Reimer and Chef de Cuisine Josh Tomczyk of the Fuego restaurant, Tucson, Arizona
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple, peeled and finely diced
- 1⁄2 small celery rib, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 fluid ounces cider vinegar
- 2 fluid ounces white wine vinegar
- chopped chives (to garnish)
- parsley (to garnish)
- Simply combine all ingredients, then garnish to order.
- Serve with oysters on the half-shell.