1/1 Photo of Apple Matzoh Kugel
We have this every year at the seder, it's not complete without a sweet apple kugel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break matzohs in pieces, soak in water and drain.
- 2Combine eggs, salt, honey, oil, cinnamon and add to matzoh.
- 3Mix in nuts, apples and raisins.
- 4Place in 8- inch square baking dish and bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Matzoh Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 232.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g