1 hr 5 mins
This is so good! It's a great dessert with non-dairy whipped topping or ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak farfel or matzo pieces in water until soft.
- 2Drain but do not squeeze dry.
- 3Beat eggs with salt, sugar, melted butter or margarine and cinnamon.
- 4Add to matzo mixture.
- 5Stir in chopped nuts, chopped apples and raisins.
- 6Dot with additional butter or margarine.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven ~ 350ºF ~ for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Matzo Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 296.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g