Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use fresh-pressed apple juice
Make and share this Apple Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces apple juice (fresh pressed)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce apple Schnapps (Berentzen Apfel Korn)
- lemon juice, a splash
- 1⁄4 peeled apple (if serving frozen)
- apple, wedge for garnish
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously; strain into a glass.
- *If serving frozen, combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender with ½ cup ice; blend until smooth; pour into a glass.
- Garnish with apple wedge.